Can't connect to the account

Forum for reporting problems
Daniel Laajava

Can't connect to the account

Post by Daniel Laajava »

Hi

I have installed 64 bit v6.1 on another computer. It should be ok, right? When I went to Start / Subscription to connect to my account it worked ok. I was sent to the website and entered my old login. it seems to be OK, little unsure why I needed to re-register.

After that I went back and re-started Start / Subscription form, but it shows Unregistered in the user name.

Please help

Prashant Kande

Re: Can't connect to the account

Post by Prashant Kande »

Sorry about that, Daniel
Yes. You can use your account on any machine.

Reregistering is a chance to update information on your account. This step can be skipped if you are registered.

Yes we have found a regression bug in the Subscription form. It is a GUI issue which happens when you run the Subscription form second time. The applications should not have any problems with this. We plan to post a fix tomorrow. Right now, when you are reopening the form after registration step, please click the "Use different account/Update" button again. It should update the information on the form. Any following runs should not need this.

Please do not forget to run the Subscription form as an admin.

Thank you for reporting

Prashant Kande

Re: Can't connect to the account

Post by Prashant Kande »

In today's 5141 update we reworked the Subscription form. There is "Register or Reconnect" button now. When you provide an email address for a registered account the form should display the account info right away without restarting. The new Update button is good for refreshing the local cached info.

Thanks again